Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Morning Ride

Got up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head.

I even wore a tie today -- sure i took it from my roommate -- it shows, I'm trying. The tie I'm wearing is blue with silver diagonal stripes, I think there is a toothpaste stain on the tie that I didn't notice at first.

This afternoon I've got a meeting with a very important man, United States Senator Charles Schumer. I can't wait to hang with Senator Schumer -- I'm going to try and ask him hard viciously long questions sentences and trap him in his words. I'm going to use triple and quadruple negatives in my questions and get him to say the wrong things and then bam! I've got him.

For example:

Frank G Yak: "In the past you've been said that you didn't wouldn't not want to support the war in Iraq, Do you not want to neither support a different war in Afghanistan?"

or

Frank G Yak: "Do you not not like Shrimp Lo Mein, or are you not negative about attracting the finest Shrimp Lo Mein not to New York?"

And then when he answers --- Boo Yah -- I've got him!!!

In other news my office has gone MAD!!!! I'm working with Chimps!!! If you see me on the subway kill me (I'm the one with a toothpaste stain on my tie) !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home