Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Quitting Time

Lord knows I've sang the blues ...

My coworker (i'll call him The Igloo) just left the job, he punched the wall and said I'm gone. Am I Jealous? Perhaps -- but do I really want to be getting coffee and kissing suit ass. Nah, Nah Nah -- I ain't the Igloo!!! But maybe it is time for me to start searching out a new direction, a new path, a new way, a fresh start, a crisp line, ---- what's next, old fella, what's next!!!

The Igloo leaves in two weeks, and then will I get bombarded with work, will I get a raise -- nope, but bombarded with work -- Check. Thanks Igloo ... good luck man, don't melt.

I haven't digested the departure, will write more about it tomorrow.

An ode

Oh Igloo
Oh Igloo
Oh Igloo
You be so cool
You like a eskimo
Not an eskimo pie
but a good old fashioned arctic eskimo

Out --
Frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home