Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Another day ... another dollar

The tightness of my shoulders screams release.

And release I do ... I need to release myself from work, even though all things being equal -- Today wasn't a bad day. However, often times I sit at my desk and the anger boils in side of me, it grips me like the claw of a massive scorpion.

I am still at work and am contemplating my departure -- sometimes I feel bad that I waste time at work, but I actually work quiet hard and, I think, am rather good at what I do. I also don't feel bad because currently on the other computers in the office are the following things.

-- A webpage devoted to the proper way to handle a three hole punch

-- The biography of Cleodora -- the arch angel of the Yonkers, who died during an awful Wasp incident in 1975 (yes wasps and scorpions in the same post)

-- A webpage that describes quick ways to get rich. "Get your money by cheating ... legally"

-- www.tunasmith.com The lesbian handbook -- Dyke like you mean it.

I'm content to be here, tonight I meet my match as I set off on the silver worm of redemption to watch 9 sterodic men play baseball against another roster of steroidic men. Ahh, the demons of the city!!!

Frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home