Monday, November 28, 2005

Notes From The Kennel

I do appreciate the comments on the blog of late. I'd like to welcome the Dysfunctional Diabetic and Pacifica Rim to the World Wide Web, thanks for your contributions, please keep them coming.

***********************************************************************************
We have another library meeting tomorrow night. Promises to be a good one. I'll be sure to keep you posted on any insane comments or potential "hearing problems" that may or may not come to be. It looks as if none of the interior work will take place -- instead the renovations will be focused on refurbishing the exterior of the building. I'll be sure to keep you posted, but if this goes through, I guess the teens in the Village will have to find other places to have sex.

***********************************************************************************

Haven't seen the Alpha Dog in going on more than 2+ weeks now. No joke! Saw Gertrude today for the first time in over a week. Voodoo's been running the ship -- which is always scary. There is some talk in the Kennel about her potentially running for office. The funny thing is nobody can really tell if this a realistic possibilty. Currently it stands as a sort of joke ... nobody, including her, knows if she is really going to run, so it's one of these ongoing things that people are uncomfortable about talking about because they don't want to say some offensive, but they can't imagine it's really going to happen. Imagine if I told you I was going to join the Marines. (Okay, maybe that's a bad example!)

Well, I've been really enjoying this potential campaing. I can't wait. I'm drooling over the press releases and community newsletters that I would be able to write. Currently, Voodoo has already promised me the opportunity to be her Chief of Staff. Which would be a great career move for me ... I think ... at least the blog wouldn't suffer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home