Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Craptastic ... 2

I'm not one to be very vulgar (that may or may not me true) but somebody left the most vicious turd in the bathroom the other day.

Now the bathrooms in our office are not very nice. There are two stalls in the men's bathroom, with no knee room and very little light. The toilet paper is like sandpaper and the sink doesn't work well. You have to hold the faucet while you try and wash your hands. It is really impossible to wash your hands well. Also, there are no urnials. Who makes a men's room without urinals -- which means that more often than not piss is all over the toilet seat.

Back to the vicious turd...

One thing that you probably don't know about me is that I have a really quick and fairly vicious gag reflex --- so strolling into the bathroom to take a piss was a most painful experience. I couldn't even spend a second in the bathroom, the smell was so violent that it felt as if an entire highschool football team smeared their feces all over a tiny closet. I then entered that closet.

It took me a good 20 minutes to recover and I'm close to gagging just thinking about that awful moment the other day. I can't write any more I'm feeling gnarly and ..........

(45 minutes later)

This was a very vulgar post, my apologies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home