Monday, September 26, 2005

Notes from the Kennel

Just a quick update for (all) you loyal reader(s):

Yes, last Friday was another early Friday. We've officially started fall and we are still departing early on Fridays -- I venture to say that this was the most egregious early departure ever. At one thirty, people stood up and strolled out of the office. I doubled and even tripled checked that this was kosher and then, like Keyzer Soze, I was gone.

************************************************************************************

I've been hearing from the one or two people that read this blog that I sound awful. I want to clarify that I actually do like the person I work for. I think he's a good man and has advanced spectacular causes. He continues to be a champion for those that don't have a voice and is very dedicated and committed to social justice.

All that being said ... I am remarkably fed up.

************************************************************************************

The lack of comments on this board is very depressing. If you read, I'd appreciate the love, maybe some suggestions about what to write about, any questions about the way the office functions, maybe some specifics. Tell me to shove my moustache up my nostril, I don't care. I would like to thank the OCC for being the most frequent contributor (other than the spam, but thanks to spam too) Please check out his blog linked on the right side of this page.

************************************************************************************

I now have the entire back corner to myself. The person that used to sit next to me (Rocket from here on out) moved to the Igloo's old desk. She now gets a desk, which is great -- finally after 14 months of working she gets her own desk, Rocket's moved up from the plywood fortress in the back -- soon she'll be able to afford real soap, up until now she's been stealing from the office bathroom.

I still have no desk, even though today I found one in the hallway. I feel like I'm in college and if you see something you just have to grab it and hope nobody catches you. Yup, no desk, no phone, no business cards,...

Welcome to the Kennel
We've got Fun and Games
We've got everything you want
Honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find
Whatever you may need
If you got the money honey
We got your disease

In the kennel
Welcome to the kennel
Watch it bring you to your shun n,n,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,n,,n,n,,n knees, knees

*************************************************************************************

Welcome to the kennel ... yes welcome to the kennel indeed ... why don't you come join us in the kennel, partner ... stay around for a while ... and as long as you are coming ... why don't you bring lunch ... we in the kennel love shrimp lo mein.

2 Comments:

Blogger The OCC said...

I think we need to meet more members of the cast. Some stories about the Igloo or the Rocket, perhaps?

1:00 PM  
Blogger Prosnit said...

Done ... maybe next week we'll introduce everyone!!!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home